We need your help planning events and growing this organization.
Your unique skills, talents, and abilities are valuable and necessary for creating a solid and thriving community. As a volunteer, you receive extra benefits within our Membership Program.
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.
Please login to view and edit your volunteer sign ups.
If you would like to help F.I.R.E. in another way please CONTACT us.
About F.I.R.E.’s Volunteer Contributor Option
Financial limitations should not prevent you from supporting and organization that resonates with your beliefs.
At F.I.R.E. we understand that not everyone is blessed with financial prosperity. We also recognize that you have been blessed with other abilities; skills and talents you can use to support F.I.R.E. as we work together to grow this organization and serve the community.
We want you to know that your contribution of time is just as valuable as monetary contributions.
We have created a volunteer system that will allow you to physically give your time as you earn the benefits offered to those who support F.I.R.E. financially. Your volunteer hours will help FIRE grow and thrive as you work with us to serve the community.
This alternative program has limited slots available. As we grow the need for more volunteers will grow, increasing the number of volunteer contributor slots available. At this time those who wish to participate in teh Volunteer Contribution program must complete a Scholarship Application. Each month we will select individual and families to fulfill their volunteer contribution requirements and earn their desired membership status with F.I.R.E.
All volunteer contributor hours MUST be complete in order to receive membership level benefits. Membership level benefits will be valid for a 30-day period only. All benefits of the desires/earned membership level must be redeemed before this 30-day period ends.
Please note: this program is currently available only to individuals who can serve at our physical location during the many events and services we offer. At this time, we cannot offer a remote or online version of this program.
If you are interested, please contact us immediately to secure your spot as a Volunteer Contributor.
Here is how the program works.
Earth Member = 2-hours of your time each month
Sun Member = 4-hours of your time each month
Moon Member = 6-hours of your time each month
Family membership = 8 hours of your time each month
When you choose the volunteer hour option you will be required to serve F.I.R.E. using your strengthens and talents to help F.I.R.E. grow and thrive.
How to apply
- Complete the following APPLICATION
- The Elder Council will review your application and notify you via email if you are accepted.
- Once you have an assigned responsibility you will need to attend to that responsibility each month. You will be required to arrive on time and complete the assigned task in full to the satisfaction of the task description.
- You will track your time each month to ensure that your time spent helping F.I.R.E. is accounted for and you receive the benefits in accordance with the number of volunteer hours you dedicate to F.I.R.E.
All Volunteer Contributors who wish to gain remain compliant and credit toward their membership must print complete the Volunteer Membership Contribution Journal to document their hours. All volunteer time must be approved and sign off on by the attending Elder.
In what areas, can you serve as a Volunteer Contributor?
This program is for individuals who can physically help us during the many events and services we offer.
The tasks you will be asked to perform include, but are not limited to the following:
- Setting up chairs, tents, and tables
- Tearing down or clean up after specific events and services
- Help set up and tear down the F.I.R.E. information both at various festivals and events.
- Help man the F.I.R.E. information booth at various festivals and events
- Serving on a committee or on the board of directors
- Other areas as needed